Installation and Replacement
Looking for a more efficient and environmentally friendly option to heat your home? Geothermal may be right for you.
Geothermal systems can be designed into your new home or can, in many cases, be easily retrofitted into your existing home. For a retrofit project, the loops are installed underground with minimal disturbance to your yard and landscaping. The geothermal unit is installed in place of your existing furnace and is hooked up to your existing ductwork.
When you choose Bell Brothers — recognized as one of the best in geothermal expertise, overall performance and customer service in Central Iowa — you can rest assured you are getting quality service and a quality product. We are even certified through the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association.
SAVE-certified to save YOU money
The new SAVE program from MidAmerican Energy and Alliant Energy is a great way to potentially qualify for an energy efficiency rebate — up to $3,000. To be eligible to qualify, you are required to have a SAVE-certified contractor install your system.
The good news: Bell Brothers is SAVE-certified and has always operated under the SAVE program requirements. Plus, all of our installation and service technicians have completed SAVE training and passed the certification test.
Contact us before you make a new system purchase to get the most out of MidAmerican and Alliant Energy’s SAVE program and other available rebates. We’ll do whatever we can to help you receive any rebates or tax credits you may qualify to receive.
Benefits of geothermal heat pumps:
- Uses free, renewable energy from the Earth
- Precise temperature and humidity control
- Cools 20 – 40% more efficiently than other cooling systems
- Heats 50 – 70% more efficiently than other heating systems
- Helps reduce peak season electrical demands
- Safe and clean, with no flames, fumes or flues
- Quiet operation; no outdoor condensing unit required
- Lowest life-cycle cost of all heating systems
- One-time 30% Renewable Energy Tax Credit — no cap through December 2016
- State of Iowa tax credit equal to 20% of the federal tax credit — no cap through December 2016
- Up to $3,000 SAVE rebate from MidAmerican Energy and Alliant Energy
Bell Brothers provides expert geothermal installation and replacement throughout Des Moines and Central Iowa.