Bell Brothers Annual Maintenance Program Terms and Conditions
We agree to:
- Inspect the equipment on a scheduled basis as shown, and during each inspection perform the applicable services per above checklist.
- Provide an inspection report at the completion of the maintenance call.
- Instruct you in the operation of the equipment.
- Give our maintenance contract holders preference over all other service activity normally undertaken by us.
You agree to:
- Operate the equipment according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Promptly notify us of any unusual operating conditions of the equipment.
- During the term of the agreement, we will take all reasonable precautions to avoid injury to persons and damage to property while on the premises, but we shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages.
- We shall not be liable for losses or defects arising out of vandalism, fire, flood, wind, war, riots, or any natural disaster. In such cases, the customer shall be charged for the parts and labor involved at the current price for such repairs. No such parts or labor shall be furnished, however, without authorization from the customer.
This agreement becomes effective when payment is received. Annual maintenance schedule will commence the month the agreement is purchased and be performed every six (6) months thereafter.
- The term of this agreement shall be automatically renewable, unless cancelled by either party on 30 days’ written notice.
- The services outlined in this agreement will be performed during normal business hours.
- Emergency service after hours will be charged at overtime flat rate prices with 10% discount.
- Additional repair charges necessary to correct defects discovered by this inspection are to be paid at the time of service. You will receive a quote for repair.
- Repair workmanship is guaranteed for one year from the date of the repair.
- Humidifier water panel is an extra charge.
- Air cleaner media is an extra charge.
- Unless stated otherwise, filters other than standard one-inch (1") throwaway non-pleated will be an extra charge.
- Price subject to change upon renewal.
Agreement Effective Date and Acceptance:
This agreement becomes effective upon receipt of payment. This agreement shall be for one year and shall continue from year to year thereafter unless terminated by either party with 30-day written notice prior to the beginning of the new contract year. Standard contract escalation is 5% each year unless otherwise notified by Bell Brothers.
Bell Brothers has a long history of commitment and customer satisfaction in the Des Moines area, and we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your heating and cooling needs.